Whites Lobbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod All Day

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I have finally finished the new site! It is much better, it has Vb 4.0.5, a kick ass style, and a new cometchat feature! Please come check it out at SBMods.tk

Ultimate Rushing Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
White
Owner
White

Ultimate Rushing Guide Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Rushing Guide   Ultimate Rushing Guide EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Whites Guide to Bum Rushing

Rushing is when you spawn, you immediately take off to get to a certain point as fast as possible.
Rushing is mostly effective in Search and Destroy. This is because you only have one life, and most people try to camp as much as possible so they don't die. When they are getting into there spot(most of the time near spawn) they will be looking forward at the other spawn. Then you just come up behind them and pop them in the face .

The best guns for rushing are Smg because they allow you to run faster than all other guns. Next are Assault Rifles, smg's mobility is 5% higher than assault rifles.

For a secondary you want to use a good gun that can benefit you where your Primary weapon can put you at a disadvantage. For example a Ump is very effective for Close to Medium range kills, but for long range it is very hard to control. So the best choice to use would be a M93 Raffica. It is a 3 burst gun just like the Famas/M16. It can be very accurate for those tricky long range kills.
The same goes for Assault Rifles, they are much better for Medium to Long range kills. So a good choice would be a PP200, many people underestimate this gun. But in reality the PP2000 is actually a Smg. Another one is a TMP it is very accurate but the iron sight is hard to see through, also the fact that it has 15 bullets in the clip. Now for the Famas and M16 there is no doubt that they are not all to reliable for close range. So something that you need to use is the G18 Akimbo. The g18 has a very large clip and has a even greater rate of fire. So these akimbo are unstoppable for close range.

Now that you know what guns are good for rushing, here are some effective classes for rushing.

Primary Weapon: UMP45 silenced
Secondary Weapon: M93 Raffica
Equipment: Semtex
Special Grenade: Stun Grenade x2
Perk 1: Marathon Pro
Perk 2: Lightweight Pro/Stopping Power Pro
Perk 3: Ninja Pro

Primary Weapon: MP5k silenced
Secondary Weapon: M93 Raffica
Perk 2:Lightweight Pro/ Stopping Power Pro

Primary Weapon: ACR Red Dot
Secondary Weapon: G18 Akimbo/PP200

Primary Weapon:Famas Red Dot
Secondary Weapon: G18 Akimbo/PP200

These are my classes that I use, you can switch them up as you please.

I plan on adding much more later on, this will include,
Maps with rushing routes,
Tips for getting the upper hand on others that rush,
How you know when to switch it up,
What to do when your in a clutch situation,
And much more!

If you have any questions for me you can either poster here or message me on aim (LildudePCB).
Also if you have any tips for me, or what you would like for me to add just let me know.
My Gamertag is "Its Cuz I White"
Back to top Go down
http://whiteslobbies.omgforum.net
DJ Milkman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rushing Guide   Ultimate Rushing Guide EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:26 pm

good guide Smile
Back to top Go down
White
Owner
White

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rushing Guide   Ultimate Rushing Guide EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Well thanks but next time try to make your post lil more useful.
Back to top Go down
http://whiteslobbies.omgforum.net
bayareamodding

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rushing Guide   Ultimate Rushing Guide EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:15 pm

nice guide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Rushing Guide   Ultimate Rushing Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Rushing Guide
Page 1 of 1